22 Rejected Anniversary Card Messages For My Lover
It's my Wedding Anniversary today and my husband and I are celebrating 9 years of wedded bliss. We have been together for 16 years now! It's still hard to believe!
We have two beautiful kids, Madelyn,7, and Turner, 2, and no, there won't be any more! Ha!
I'm not a big greeting card person, so I need a little help writing an Anniversary message worthy of our faithful and loving union.
Here are some options...
Let me know which one you like the best!
1. Honey, tonight let's celebrate all the vows we haven't broken yet!
2. Being with you, Sweetie, is like winning the lottery! But without the money.
3. The only way I could love you more is if you were me.
4. Now that I’ve completely changed you, we’re so perfect for each other! Here’s to many more happy years!
5; I’m not sure what I’d be doing if I didn’t have you. But, knowing me, I’m sure it would be awesome!
6. I’ve really enjoyed the last 9 years of rehashing the same unresolved disagreements with you. Happy Anniversary!
7. You’re my favorite cardio workout. Wink, wink.
8. I may not have married the right person, but I’m having such a nice time with the wrong one. Thanks for 9 mediocre years, Hon!
9. Babe, I love you so much, if I dropped your toothbrush in the toilet, I’d tell you.
10. Honey, no one ignores me the way you do! Happy Anniversary!
11. I love you with all my heart, and genitals. Ooookkaaayy!
12. Babe! We’re officially one year close to death doing us part!
13. Tonight, I hope you fulfill my needs in ways that usually require batteries.
14. Sweet pea, I’m so happy I settled for you 9 years ago!
15. I will love you until Pi runs out of decimal places! (He’s a math teacher)
16. Happy 9 years babe! The best thing about you and me, is me!
17. 9 years ago, today, I gave up on finding anyone better than you! Cheers!
18. On our Anniversary, I want you to know, this really did seem like a good idea at first.
19. Remember, even when things get tough, prostitutes cost a lot more than me. Happy Anniversary.
20. It’s been 9 years and I’m not sick of you yet!
21. I’m looking forward to trying not to have sex with you tonight!
22. Let this card serve as your yearly reminder that you married up!