You think when you buy your child a toy, as long as you follow the age regulations and keep an eye on them, they're safe. There's a post going around Facebook that may prove that wrong.

Premier Pediatrics out of Cedar City, Utah had a patient come into their building with burns the other day. According to the parents, he had used Crayola Bathtub Fingerpaint Soap and it burned his hands. The mother tried to contact the company multiple times with no reply.

The Facebook post says that the parents bought the product from Walmart but it's available everywhere, even on Amazon. Most Amazon reviews are pretty high but there are a ton of bad reviews mentioning burns sprinkled within. Since the post, the company has reached out to the family and given them a direct line.

Obviously, not all of these soaps are burning hands but if you have this product be careful!

More From 107.7 WGNA