Things Capital Region People Say When It Snows
Everybody's talking about the impending monster snowstorm that we're supposed to get this weekend. I've heard forecasts anywhere for 8-12 inches to two feet. Regardless of how much snow we get, there are certain things that people in the Capital Region always say before, during, and after the snowstorm. Here's a list of the Things Capital Region People Say: Huge Snowstorm of 2019 Edition. Are you guilty of any?
- "The streets of Troy and Schenectady will never be plowed on time!"
- "Ichabod Crane will probably just shut down for the rest of the year!
- "Some idiot is driving on the Northway with a foot of snow on his roof!
- "Thank God for Stewarts"
- "Can my relatives in Florida pleasssse stop posting screen shots of 80 and sunny?"
- "Yay! My workout got cancelled!"
- "Hi....umm my car just got towed and I live in Albany...do you know where they put it?"
- "I only trust Steve Caporizzo....and he does soooo much for animals"
- "Wanna do donuts in the Crossgates parking lot??"
- "Let's go sledding at Capital Hills!" *30 minutes later, when every limb is frozen and unable to feel your face, you'll curse the idea.