Hunkering Down At Home? Listen To GNA On Your Smart Speaker
Spending some time at home with the ones you love is not a bad thing, plus you can have GNA right there with ya on Alexa or Google Home.
It is definitely a crazy time right now as we are all taking precautions to help curb the spread of the Coronavirus. Chances are you will be spending a lot more time at home in the coming weeks, and great news! You can have 107.7 GNA right there with you for all the New Country you love and to stay connected with everything happening in the Capital Region right now. If you have an Alexa enabled device or Google home, here's how you listen:
Alexa Enabled Device:
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Click here to enable the 107.7 WGNA skill.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the 107.7 WGNA skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, Play 107-7 GNA"
- Confirm that your phone or tablet are connected to the same WiFi as Google Home.
- Open our app. You can download it here.
- Tap the Cast button.
- If you have more than one Google Home speaker, you'll need to choose which one you'd like to play to.
- You will know you are connected when the Cast button turns from light to dark gray.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button again (it will appear at the top of your device).
That's it! You are now connected at home! Our daily lives may be impacted in the coming weeks, but it doesn't mean you need to give up everything you love. Make the best of the next few weeks and be sure to make GNA the soundtrack.