Saratoga Police Announce Road Closures For Chowderfest
If you are heading to Chowderfest Saturday, here are a list of road closures to be aware of.
Chowderfest is one of the biggest days of the year in downtown Saratoga, which means plenty of raod closures to accommodate everyone. Saratoga Springs Police Department says the following streets will be closed from 10:30am - 4:30pm:
- Caroline Street: From Broadway to Henry Street
- Henry Street: From Lake Ave to Caroline Street
- Pavilion Row: From Lake Ave to Caroline St (access to Pavilion Grand hotel only)
- Putnam Street: (Maple Avenue) From Lake Ave to Public Library entrance
- Putnam Street: From Public Library to Spring Street closes at 11am with access to Parking Garage available
- Phila Street: Putnam Street to Henry Street
- Phila Street: From Broadway to Putnam Street closes at Noon (or once upper parking deck of Putnam Street Parking Garage is filled)
- Gardner Lane: From Broadway to Putnam St
- Ellsworth Jones Place: From Broadway to Maple Avenue
- Short Alley closed at Henry Street
There will also be several parking restrictions downtown, so with the closures, you are probably best off taking a shuttle downtown to take part in the festivities. They will be running from the Wilton Mall and the Saratoga Casino from 10am to 6pm. You can get more info here!