Sarah Michelle Gellar is Not Happy About the New “Buffy” Re-boot and Other News of The Day [AUDIO]
Here is your second chance at today's morning monologue from the "Sean and Richie Show". Morning are always hard when you start work so early, but Mondays always seem the worst. Take into account that today was a rainy Monday morning and it's just a recipe for disaster. Fortunately the weekend gave us some fun news stories to make fun of, let's take a look at what we covered today.
- It's official, Ashton Kutcher takes over for Charlie Sheen on "Two and a half men".
- Sales of recorded music plummeted last year. Who is to blame?
- "Star Wars" creator, George Lucas turned 67 this weekend.
- Former "Sopranos" star, Jamie-Lynn Sigler also celebrated a birthday on Sunday.
- Should High School drop outs, not be able to drive?
- A Mother gives her 8 year old daughter Botox injections to help her compete in beauty pageants.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar is upset about the new " Buffy the vampire slayer" reboot. (Wasn't her show a re-boot?)
All this and more in today's monologue, give it a listen here: