It’s a Chocolate Lover’s Dream this Weekend in Saratoga County
If you or someone you know loves chocolate, get on board - this festival is a chocolate lovers' dream and for the 8th consecutive year, it's coming back to the Capital Region this weekend.
And, with Valentine's Day just a few weeks away, why not stock up on the good stuff now rather than wait until the last minute?
Know anyone who loves chocolate? Like a real "chocoholic"? Whether you like your chocolate gooey, sweet, bitter, hot, or frozen, there's sure to be something for everyone to try.
Here's what you (they) need to know about the 8th Annual Chocolate Festival throughout the Village of Ballston Spa:
- The 8th Annual Ballston Spa Chocolate Festival, presented by the Ballston Spa Business and Professional Association will be taking place on Friday, Feb 3rd from 4-8 PM.
- Area restaurants, bakeries, and chefs are all welcome to compete in a chance to showcase their talents and tastes by preparing small sample-sized chocolate offerings to be judged by a panel as well as fan favorite recognition.
- Each visitor pays $1 for the sample and will vote on their 3 favorites.
- The three chocolate creations judged on that day with be, a "sweet" chocolate dessert, a savory chocolate dish, and a chocolate beverage.
- The Chocolate Festival will take place throughout the village that day.
The festival went away for a few years during the pandemic but returned last year in a big way, and this year organizers are hoping to have a large turnout of lovers of all things chocolate.
Chefs and businesses may still be included in this year's festival. For more information about a chocolate creation you'd like to enter or for sponsorship information, click here.
See a list of participating vendors and sponsors at this year's chocolate festival below.