Cheap Ways To Kill Time Around The Capital Region
Are you bored? Maybe not. Maybe you're just looking for something different to do. Here are things you can do on the cheap around the Capital Region.
I know sometimes all you may want is a nice relaxing day. One where you sit on the couch and binge watch the latest fad on Netflix. Not judging, I have been there. Other times though, you need to get out and actually just do something. The main issue we all run across doing anything is spending money. So here are some cheap things NYUP suggests we can do for $50 per person or under. Many are less.
- Walk around Washington Park in Albany.
- Grab a bite, order Eggs in Purgatory at Perrecas in Schenectady.
- Marvel the Tiffany Stained Glass at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Troy.
- Hit up the observation deck of Corning Tower for a spectacular view.
- Be amazed by the Cohoes Falls.
- Take in the history on a walk around the stockade district in Schenectady.
- Observe artifacts at the New York State Museum.
- Grab a beer at City Beer Hall in Albany, oh yeah, get a free pizza along with it.
- Stroll through Oakwood Cemetery and visit the real Uncle Sam.
- Take a tour of the New York State Capital building.
What are some other cheap things to do?