5 Things That Could Be Keeping You Up At Night [SPONSORED]
There are so many reasons that you should be concerned about getting the best night's sleep possible.
Studies have shown that getting quality sleep is beneficial to stress relief, weight loss, even living a longer life. Sleep is something you should never take for granted.
I know you are a busy person with a lot to do and you don't have time to research all the different things that can affect your sleep quality. Fortunately for all of us, the folks at Sleep Number do that for us. Here is a list of five things that could be keeping you up at night from an article they sent me recently.
1. Your bed suits your sleep partner more than it does you. Too many people compromise on softness or firmness for their partner when they just don't have to anymore because the Sleep Number beds adjust on both sides for the perfect support for each person.
2. Pain. Unlike a Sleep Number bed, old standard coil mattresses do not adjust to the pressure points of an individuals body so they not only don't support you where you need it, they often poke or prod your body in places they shouldn't.
3. Snoring! Sleep Number's adjustable frame can give each partner the proper elevation that can relieve snoring and the Sleep Number Medi-Comfort Snore Reducer foam pillow can help align your had and neck to allow for easier breathing in different positions.
4. Allergies. Allergies can wreak havoc on your awake time and sleep quality that is why it is important to keep your entire bedroom well cleaned and dust free. Sometimes those allergens can be on your bed as well that's why Sleep Number beds feature a unique zip-open design which allows you easy access to any dust or allergen that might be hiding under your nose.
5. Too Hot or Too Cold. Here is one that if you are part of a couple you know can be an issue. You like to sleep all toasty and your partner likes it cool, hard for anyone to win. Proper sleep temperature however is important to quality sleep so you should not eat large meals or exercise too close to bedtime and a shower before you go to sleep can also do wonders for temperature regulation. Sleep number also has, innovations like The DualTemp layer which allows you to heat or cool each side of the bed to your ideal temperature.
I am very excited to be live at the Sleep Number store in Crossgates Mall this Saturday from noon until 2 p.m. I would so love it if you stopped by to say hi and checked out some of the latest in sleep technology and research. Who knows, maybe you wind up getting a Sleep Number bed like mine and changing your life. I have to say I could not live without mine anymore.