What To Do in the Capital Region the Week of Halloween
It's always weird when Halloween is on a weekday, right? Do you celebrate the weekend before or the weekend after? Well, in the Capital Region we have a ton of events going on this weekend if you need some ideas.
If you don't have any plans yet for this weekend but want to get in the Halloween spirit, check out this compilation. These are some weekend highlights, if you want the full list, you can scroll through it on the Times Union website. These are Halloween events happening from today (October 25th) through Halloween night.
- Ballston Spa Witch Walk tonight 10/25 for $35: think pub crawl but in a witch hat
- Cider Maze: Nine Pin Cider has their cider maze at Samascott Orchards and tonight 10/25 you can get a cider and walk the maze in the dark for just $15
- Halloween Party at the Lakehouse: Albany’s Washington Park Lakehouse will be hosting their own party tomorrow 10/26 for $45 which includes craft beer and hard cider
- Hallo-Wine at Saratoga Winery: pizza and wine in one place? Cover charge is only $10 for their party Saturday 10/26 night
- Death at a Wedding at Rivers Casino: murder mystery dinner on Halloween night for $30
- Boo 2 You! Trick or Treat in Glens Falls: looking to take your kids trick-or-treating safely? Glens Falls is hosting this block party tomorrow 10/26
- Saratoga Auto Museum’s Trunk or Treat: you could go to any ol' trunk or treat but this Sunday 11/27 take your kids trunk or treating with some classic cars in Saratoga
So many more events for kids, or the family, and even some for those looking for the most spooky possible on the Times Union website.