Most Popular Driver in NASCAR to Meet Fans in Saratoga County
Chase Elliot, the reigning 5x Most Popular Driver in Nascar is set to make his return to the track this weekend at Martinsville Speedway in Virginia now that he's completely healed from an injury that kept him out of the car for 6 weeks.
And then two weeks later, the 27-year-old who suffered an injury during a snowboarding accident in March, will be making his way to Upstate New York for a grand opening celebration in Ballston Spa at NAPA Auto Parts.
"The No. 9 Hendrick Motorsports Chevrolet driver has been a fan favorite since he entered the series as a rookie in 2016 and has scored the most popular driver award every year since he won his first race in 2018."
NAPA Auto Parts is one of Elliot's main sponsors, and the Hendrick's Motorsports star will be here the weekend of April 28th and 29th at the newest automotive parts and accessory store.
NASCAR's Chase Elliot will meet with fans in Saratoga County at the end of April during a weekend Napa Auto Parts appearance, and here's what you need to know.
- Napa Auto Parts Friday, April 28th, and Saturday, April 29th at their grand opening in Ballston Spa (352 Rowland St.) from 10 am - 5 pm each day
- Free lunch from The Beast Food Truck
- Bounce House and Face Painting on Saturday
- F1 Race simulators
- Saratoga Auto Mobile Museum Classic Cars Onsite
- Please note that only the first 200 people in line are guaranteed to meet Chase
- 107.7 WGNA will be on hand with prizes and music!
Elliot had won five races and scored 12 top 5s and 20 top 10s on his way to winning the regular season championship and was a major player in the NASCAR playoffs in 2022, but he wrecked his car midway through a race and was prevented from winning his second Cup Series title.