Infant Sleepers Recalled May Cause Suffocation
There is a major recall of infant sleepers due to suffocation concerns. There have been nearly one hundred deaths related to these sleepers. Here is what you need to know. According to motherly news, the Consumer Product Safety Commission has issued a recall that targets keeping sleeping infants safe and also eliminating the number of inclined sleepers in the US.
There have been dozens of infant deaths that have resulted from the inclined infant sleepers and wants all parents to stop using all models and variations of these sleepers.
Here is a list of all of the sleeper models on the recall list. There are over one hundred seventy thousand of these infant sleepers being recalled.
- Graco Little Lounger Rocking Seat
- Summer Infant SwaddleMe By Your Bed Sleeper inclined sleeper
- Evenflo Pillo Portable Napper
- Beautyrest Beginnings Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Disney Baby Minnie Mouse Incline Sleeper with Adjustable Feeding Position for Newborns
- Delta Children Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Sleeper
- Simmons Kids Beautyrest Deluxe 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder, and Sleeper
- 3-in-1 Activity Rocker, Feeder and Incline Sleeper
If you have any of these infant sleepers, you are asked to stop using them immediately and to contact the company for a full refund.