Best Places to Get Pumpkins in Capital Region [LIST]
Fall officially begins this weekend and you may be putting it off but you're gonna need a pumpkin soon, here are great places to check out.
Do you have a place you go every year to pick up pumpkins? Or do you grab it from the grocery store closer to halloween? Either works, but if you're looking for a place local to pick-you-own, give some of these a second look. Between New York Upstate and Yelp, I tried to put together a list, feel free to add some of your own favorites!
- Ellms Family Farms (Saratoga County)
- Engelke Farm (Rensselaer County)
- Liberty Ridge Farm (Rensselaer County)
- DuBois Farms (Ulster County)
- Maynard Farms (Ulster County)
- Sunnyside Gardens (Saratoga County)
- Samascott Orchards (Columbia County)
- Schuyler Farms (Saratoga County)
- Bellinger’s Orchard (Fulton County)
- Sand Flats Orchard (Montgomery County)
- Fix Bros Fruit Farm (Columbia County)
- Mckie Hollow Farm (Washington County)
Is there one the list is missing? Add it! Where do you get you pumpkins every year?