Ben Roethlisberger Gets Married, People Love Captain America, God’s Approval Rating Is Low and More News In Today’s Monologue [AUDIO]
I'm back and today I actually enjoyed getting thing started with the morning monologue. Maybe it's because I've been gone so long but I actually felt a bit sharper with the jokes today, I'll let you be the judge. Lets take a quick look at what we covered today before we give it a listen.
- Ben Roethlisberger got married this weekend.
- David Beckham is releasing a new fragrance.
- Facebook has moved its home offices.
- Steven Spielberg is making "Jurassic Park 4".
- God's Approval rating is only 52%.
- The final season of "Entourage" premiered last night.
- Captain America made 68.5 million dollars in it's opening weekend.
All this and so much more, actually not a whole lot more at all, but it sounds good to say, in this morning's show opening monologue. Enjoy it my friends.