Troy Girl in Danger – Have You Seen Her or Woman in Photo?
Missing Girl in Troy
On Wednesday afternoon, members of the Troy Police Department sent an alert for a missing 10-year-old girl they say "willingly entered a vehicle" on Tuesday evening and wasn't seen again. But they do believe she may be in danger - and are asking for the public's help.
As of Thursday morning, Troy police are still looking for her. They're also looking to get more information from the public about the woman they believe she was last seen with on Tuesday evening, and here's what we know so far.
- 10-year-old Elizabeth Rosa was last seen getting into an unknown vehicle on 7th Avenue in the city of Troy at 11:40 PM, Tuesday, August 1st.
- Police in Troy believes that she willingly entered a vehicle on 7th Avenue in North Lansingburgh.
- The vehicle is not yet identified, but it could be traveling to NYC, Long Island, or she may still be here in the Capital Region.
- Rosa is white with brown hair and brown eyes and is 5’2″. She is 100 pounds. She was last seen wearing a grey sweatshirt
- Police in Troy have identified 36-year-old Kristin Legace as the last person Rosa was seen with on Tuesday evening.
- Kristin Legace, according to Troy Police, is Rosa's non-custodial mother.
- Kristin is described as female, 5‘8“ tall, 191LBS, with brown hair, brown eyes, and skin color white.
- Anyone with information is asked to call Troy Police at (518) 270-4421 or 911.