When you go into a hospital and get blood drawn the first thing they do is grab an alcohol wipe and clean the spot where the needle will be injected.

The alcohol wipes produced by a firm named Triad Group which is the sole supplier to many hospitals across the nation, have been found in some cases to be contaminated with a bacteria that has almost killed some patients.

This is pretty scary news to say the least. I am not a doctor, or a microbiologist so I will refer to the story from MSN.

In one case a Houston, Texas toddler died after contracting bacterial meningitis due a contaminted Triad  Group alcohol wipe.

Lawsuits are popping up now as we speak against the company.