Romantic Country Song Playlist: Voted by You [LIST]
Trying to set the mood for Valentine's Day? You have the dinner, the flowers, the gift, but you need some country music to solidify the whole night!
I don't know about you but music sets a mood for me. I can change my mood just by playing a perfect song. I figured Valentine's Day was no different, right? I asked you on Facebook to tell me which country song is the most romantic in your mind. Together, we created this fantastic romantic, Valentine's Day-appropriate, country love playlist. There were so many comments so I picked some of my favorites and you can find the rest on our Facebook:
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill "It's Your Love"
- Luke Combs "Beautiful Crazy"
- Kacey Musgraves "Butterflies"
- Midland "Burn Out"
- Travis Tritt "Anymore"
- Lonestar "Amazed"
- Jason Aldean "You Make It Easy"
- Thomas Rhett "Die a Happy Man"
- Rascal Flatts "I Melt"
- Eric Church "Like Jesus Does"
- George Strait "I Cross My Heart"
- Dan + Shay "From the Ground Up"
- Kane Brown "Heaven"
- Scotty McCreery "This Is It"
- Carrie Underwood "Look at Me"
- Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers "Islands in the Stream"
- Chris Stapleton "Millionaire"
- Big & Rich "Lost in this Moment"
- Chris Young "Who I Am With You"
- Brett Young "In Case You Didn't Know"
- Dan + Shay "Speechless"
- Russell Dickerson "Yours"