Is Your Road On The List To Be Fixed With State Millions?
Millions of state funds will be appropriated to fix many of the broken roads right here in the Capital Region and across the state. Here is a list of the roads set to be repaired with the money. In a state wide effort to fix roadways, New York has allocated one hundred twenty eight million dollars. Twelve million dollars will repair state roads here in the Capital Region.
According to News 10 ABC, the funding comes from one hundred million dollars that was dedicated to the state's PAVE NY program. Here is a list of which roadways will be fixed in the Capital Region within Columbia, Albany, Saratoga, Schenectady, Washington, Warren and Greene counties.
- Route 146 from Route 20 to the Albany County Line.
- Route 23A to Route 13 in Greene County
- Route 150 from Castelton-on-the-Hudson line to Old Post Road North in Rensselaer County
- Route 29 from the Fulton/Saratoga County Line to Benzal Road in Saratoga County
- Route 147 from Ridge Road to the Schenectady County Line
- Route 28 from Route 8 to Harrington Road in Warren County
- Route 22 from Route 22a to Route 40 in Washington County
- Route 9G from County Route 8 to Route 23 in Columbia County
To see the entire list of state roads that are being fixed across New York, click here.