Here’s How Many Dates You Should Wait to go All the Way
There's a new survey on when people hit different milestones in their relationships. And, the first milestone people cross is sex. So I guess waiting for marriage is officially over.
Here's when the average person hits major moments in a new relationship, so you can see how you match up.
1. Have sex - 5 dates
2. Talk about politics and religion - 5 weeks
3. Use the terms "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" - 8 weeks
4. Talk about your feelings on kids - 3 1/2 months
5. Wear unattractive underwear - 3 months and 24 days
6. Introduce them to your family - 4 months
7. Pass gas in front of them - 5 month and 21 days
8. Find out about their credit score . . . 5 months and 22 days
9. Start considering getting engaged . . . 23 months
How do you think your relationship compares to these numbers? I feel like most of them are really subjective!