Cities With The Youngest Population in The Capital Region
You may not look at the Capital Region as "young" area, however these facts prove indeed it it.
I myself am unsure about this list a touch, being that when I am standing in the line at Hannaford buying groceries for a dinner I am sure to not cook correctly there are a bunch of older people in line in front of me. The people who need to give you exact change because they know they have the extra 75 cents in their coin purse. At the same moment I suppose those people would stand out more, especially if I am in a hurry for no reason.
Here are the 10 youngest cities in the Capital Region as according to Times Union.
- Troy with a median age of 30.6
- Albany with a median age of 31.2
- Schenectady with a median age of 35.1
- Green Island with a median age of 36.3
- Rennselaer with a median age of 36.8
- Watervliet with a median age of 36.8
- Milton with a media age of 37
- Saratoga with a median age of 39.1
- Colonie with a median age of 39.7
- Guilderland with a median age of 39.8
Are you younger or older than the median age in your area?