Capital Region Businesses Looking for Employment
The coronavirus has caused a lot of hardships for people economically. If you're one of those people who may have been laid off temporarily or permanently, here are some businesses still looking for help.
If you're looking for employment, it doesn't mean you're out of luck because we're in the middle of the COVID-19 pandemic. We posted on Facebook asking for anyone looking for help and you delivered.
- We already posted how Price Chopper/Market 32 is looking to hire 2000+ part-timers
- All local ARC's are always looking for assistance. There are ARC's in every county so look into which is closest to you and how you can help. There are a couple of people on our Facebook post that say you can use their name as a referral.
- Saratoga Bridges
- Adirondack Beverages is looking for full-time production employees
- Dunkin Donuts
- Dollar General distribution
- Target distribution
- US Census workers
- Look into any healthcare facility, like Lexington House, nursing homes, assisted living facilities, etc
- Good Samaritan Nursing Home in Delmar is looking for assistance with housekeeping
- Health Department and the Department of Labor are currently hiring with the state
- Wesley Community in Saratoga is looking for people in all departments
- Daughters of Sarah are looking for temps
- Pilot Travel Center
- AIM Services
- Cumberland Farms
A lot of people are dealing with unemployment right now, do you know anywhere (like Price Chopper/Market 32) looking for part-time paid help? - Jess