Adirondack Outdoorsman Show Happening This Weekend In Johnstown – Details Inside
The Adirondack Outdoorsman Show is happening this weekend in Johnstown!
Just a friendly reminder to my listeners who love the outdoors that the Adirondack Outdoorsman Show is happening this weekend, February 11th and 12th at the Johnstown Moose Club.
This is a popular event so take note of these details:
- Johnstown Moose Club
- 109 South Comrie Ave/Rte 30A)
- Saturday February 11th (10am-6pm)
- Sunday February 12th (10am-5pm)
- Adults $5 Kids under 16 free
- Prizes: Guided Fishing & Hunting Trips with Professional Guides throughout NYS.
- Door prizes: Gear and equipment will be given away throughout the weekend.
- The event is snow or shine
According to the press release:
The show will be geared towards the tastes of Hunters, Fisherman and Outdoors Enthusiasts, with exhibits containing items for sale pertaining to: hunting & fishing gear/supplies, guns, archery, trapping, boating, camping, hiking, snow shoeing, guides & charter services, taxidermy, snowmobiling, collectable knives, antique hunting & fishing gear, wildlife art & books and Adirondack Furniture.
There will also be special guests and special presentations. It’s an event you won’t want to miss!!