12 Cheap Things To Do In The Catskills For Under $20
We all struggle with it, finding something to do when you are bored. The main struggle is finding something to do for cheap is hard. Well, not in the Catskills!
NYUP has been posting things like this for a little while now, Mr. Cheapskates guide. Well this time the focus was on the Catskills. Just south of Albany, there is so much fun waiting to be had for the low-low. Most times you cannot even get a great bite to eat for under $20. You can do that and a lot more in the Catskills.
- Hunter Mountain Scenic Skyride - $12
- Check out the ancient stone houses of Hurley for free
- Want one of NY's best pieces of bread, Bread Alone Bakery - $4
- Check out the worlds largest kaleidoscope - $5
- Bethel Museum is a free way to admire the history of Woodstock
- Learn about John Burroughs at his home and grave for free
- Take in the views at the Top of The World in Stamford all for free
- Walk down main street in Tannersville, lots to do. The walk is free.
- Get mexican cuisine at Hotel Dylan, named after Bob Dylan - $17
- Take a stroll through the Pakatakan Farmers Market - Free
- View the landscape of the Catskills on the Delaware and Ulster train ride - $16
- See Pratt Rock free of charge.
Any other fun things for cheap you know of? Let us know. Get the full description for each of these linked here from NYUP.