You’re Doing Your Drinking All Wrong
Saratoga Brewfest is just around the corner, and in anticipation for this great event, I'm going to share 5 mistakes that you might be making with your booze.
Here are five mistakes you might be making with booze . . .
1. Using a frosted beer glass. Don't do it! It makes it foam up, and kills the flavor. Plus, it doesn't really make the beer that much colder.
2. Letting the champagne cork pop off. The right way to open champagne is to untwist the wire thing on the cork, but leave it on. Then put your thumb on top of it, hold onto the cork, and twist the BOTTLE. Oops.
3. Tilting your glass too much or too little when you pour beer. The right way to keep the foam down is to hold the glass at a 45-degree angle.
4. Letting the bottle touch the glass when you pour wine. Apparently you're a classless heathen if you do that! Ha!
5. Taking Tylenol for a hangover. The alcohol in your system makes acetaminophen toxic for your liver. Which is why aspirin and ibuprofen are better. Noted.
FYI - according to experts, men who regularly take Tylenol aren't supposed to have more than two drinks a day. And for women, it's one drink.