Science Says It’s Way Better To Be Single! Here’s Why…
If you're married and you are second guessing yourself, or maybe you're the only single person in your posse, well, then this list might really be interesting to you!
And, what's more, they are backed by science!
1. Single people exercise more. Great, so they're skinnier, too. Damn.
2. Single people are more likely to find jobs. A report says that single people are more likely to find a job than married couples... and women who wait until they're 30 to get married make significantly more money than women who get married young! Shoot!
3. Single people get more sleep. A survey found that you get better sleep when you don't have someone next to you snoring, hogging the covers, or kicking you all night. (Bub!)
4. People who live alone are more independent. I mean, that's obvious, right?
5. Single people are more likely to put someone else's sexual satisfaction first. In a recent survey, 97% of single people said that it was more important to satisfy their partner sexually than to be satisfied themselves! So rude!!
6. Single people are less likely to be in debt. Around 21% of single people have credit card debt, compared to 27% of married couples without children, and 36% of married couples with children.
So there you have it! It's cool to be single!
Here's the thing, I'm married and I could easily come up with 6 reasons why it's way cooler to be married.
I think the bottom line is that, single, or married, you find a way to be happy! Be you and do what makes you happy and then it won't matter if you're with someone or not!
Good luck out there!