Restaurant Impossible Comes to Upstate NY! Want To Be On the Show?
How would you like to work on a television show that will be filming in Central New York? You don't have to be 'camera ready' or even have acting experience but, for this opportunity, you should be good with your hands. can you swing a hammer?
For two days in November, the Food Network will be filming an episode of one of their most popular series right here in the Empire State and they are looking for your help!
The Balanced Chef in Rome, NY is in need of a makeover and Celebrity Chef Robert Irvine is the one for the job but he can't do it alone. The show Restaurant Impossible is currently looking for individuals ready to join their renovation team on a design and construction project on November 9th and 10th.
Volunteers need to be driven and enthusiastic about working with Robert Irvine and his team. Can you paint, upholster and decorate? Are you good at crafting, remodeling and cleaning? Then this might be a great opportunity for you.
The Balanced Chef is located at 242 West Dominick Street in Rome, NY. You would need to be available on either Wednesday November 9th or Thursday November 10th. Here are some of the other requirements for this Restaurant Impossible episode:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must sign an appearance release on site
- This is a paid position (Minimum wage)
- If you are selected, a COVID test will be required
- Must wear sneakers or boots and work clothing with no logos
- Interested? Send an email to email@example.com
- Deadline is Monday November 7th at 3PM New York time.
- Include your full name, email address, cell number and any pertinent skill set
- Please use the following subject line: 2026 / THE BALANCED CHEF Volunteer
For more details click HERE.