Reserve Your Spot-Concerts and Camping at the New York State Fair
The nation's first and oldest state fair, the New York State Fair, will be open to 100% capacity starting August 20th! Next step is to make your plans to visit. With all the food, rides and great bands spread out over the 3 week run it's going to be difficult to choose which days to go? Maybe you just camp out so you don't have to choose.
Empire RV Park is getting ready to take your reservations and you will have from Thursday July 1st at 8am to Friday August 6th at 4:30pm to do so. Keep in mind the only reservation accepted is for the entire season of August 15th through September 6th.
Here is some of what you get with your reservation at the New York State Fair:
- Single parking site for one RV
- Sewer and locations for garbage disposal
- One vehicle parking permit
- Two 18-day admission wristband passes to the Fair
There will be plenty of great music at this year's fair. Here are some of the Classic Rock bands playing this Summer:
- Ratt - Saturday August 21at at 7 p.m.
- Foreigner - Monday August 23rd at 8 p.m.
- Reo Speedwagon - Wednesday August 25th at 8 p.m.
- Melissa Etheridge - Friday, August 27, at 8 p.m.
- Great White with Vixen - Saturday, August 28
- Dropkick Murphys - Sunday, August 29 at 8 p.m.
- Halestorm - Tuesday August 31 at 8p.m.
- Blue Oyster Cult - Wednesday September 1st at 8p.m.
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas - Thursday September 2nd at 7p.m.
All reservations must be made online only. They will have opportunities for daily camping coming soon.