New York 2023 Fall Foliage Conditions! This Is When to See Peak Colors!
Here are your 2023 Fall Foliage Map Predictions for New York State. Take a look at the timetable below to plan your leaf-peeping adventure this season.
Fall has arrived and we are starting to see the leaves changing colors. What will the fall foliage season be like in New York State this year? Experts state that now is the time to make your plans because the season goes quickly.
How brilliant will the leaves be this year? It's impossible to predict with 100% accuracy but some experts claim that it will be fantastic once it arrives but may be slow in changing. New York Fall Foliage indicates that parts of the Adirondacks high points are in peak conditions now.
There are typically 6 good fall-foliage weeks in New York State and we are very early in the leaf changing game for 2023. A small sample of trees have already started to change according to I Love NY.
Here are some New York regions to keep an eye on for nature's fireworks.
- The Adirondacks: Peak by mid-October
- The Catskills: Peak the first or second week of October
- Capital Region: Peak by the second week of October
- Central New York: Peak by the middle of October
- Finger Lakes Region: Peak by late October
- Greater Niagara: Peak by the last week of October
- Hudson Valley: Peak by the third week of October
- Long Island: Peak by November
Check out these maps to plan your fall foliage excursions. Keep checking back for updates!