If Capital Region Roads Could Talk
Summer means we all travel a little more and surely by now you know some roads in the Capital Region are a necessary annoyance that you simply cannot avoid. Until we have cars that can fly or hyper-loop, we must succumb to the evil ways of certain area roads. Here's a list of a few noteworthy, well traveled roads and what they would say If They Could Talk.
- Any Street In Schenectady: Watch out for that huge potho….. (wuuuuumpppth) sorry bout that dude.
- 1-87 : Quit yer whinin’ you can alwayyyys take Route 9! That’s what I thought….
- Central Ave Albany: Your lipstick and makeup look fine! Concentrate on me!
- Hoosick Street Troy: In a hurry? Here’s every red light. Every. Freaking. One!
- Latham Circle: I’m the first round-a-bout confusing the heck outta you, don’t you ever forget that! Oh, and you’re still doing it wrong.
- The Colonie Center Parking Lot: Nope-dead end. Nope-dead end. Nope-dead end