Concerts For A Year Giveaway Rules
WGNA Concerts For A Year Giveaway Rules
The WGNA Concerts For A Year Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Townsquare Media of Albany, Inc., (hereinafter: the “Contest Organizers”). The Contest runs Januray 9, 2023 through January 27, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents of the Albany, Schenectady, Troy, New York listening area as defined by Arbitron, Inc. and who are age 18 or older. Employees of Contest Organizers, its affiliated radio stations and their respective affiliated and subsidiary companies, partners and members of the immediate families or households of such employees (“Excluded Individuals”) are not eligible. Immediate family members of the Excluded Individuals are not eligible to participate in the Contest. For the purpose of these Contest Rules, “immediate family” includes: father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouse and individuals with whom such employees, agents and representatives reside. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO PLAY
Starting at 7am Monday, January 9th through approximately 5pm Friday, January 27, 2023 (Contest will end when 20 qualifiers are reached – if 20 are reached before 5pm Friday, January 27, 2023 the contest will end. If less than 20 are reached, contest will continue until 20 qualifiers are reached) every weekday at approximately 7am, 9am, 1pm and 4pm listeners will be invited to play ‘Country Concentration.’ The 7th caller to 518-476-1077 will be asked to choose two (2) squares numbered 1 through 40 on a virtual grid. If the 2 squares chosen reveal the same country artist's name the caller will win a pair of tickets to see Old Dominion at MVP Areena in Albany April 14, 2023 and will qualify for the grand prize. When a match is made, that match is no longer an eligible guess. All completed matches will be posted on wgna.com so listeners can use eligible guesses if they are caller 7. If a caller guesses any squares from a match that was already made, they will be granted an alternate guess for only the square(s) that are still eligible. All 20 winners during the contest will qualify for the grand prize – a pair of tickets to every WGNA sponsored Country concert in the the Albany, Schenectady, Troy, New York listening area as defined by Arbitron, Inc. in the 2023 Calendar Year.
- WINNER SELECTION
One (1) random grand prize winner will be drawn from the twenty (20) qualifiers the business day following the conclusion of the contest.
- PRIZE DESCRIPTION
Retail value of the qualifying prize (2 Old Dominion tickets @ MVP Arena 4/14/23) is $68. The approximate total potential retail value of the Concerts For A Year grand prize is $3,000 dollars. The final number of concerts that the winner receives tickets to and the final value of the grand prize will be determined by the final number of Country shows in the defined listening area in 2023. Grand Prize winner's qualifying prize of Old Dominion tickets will count as their tickets for that show in the Grand Prize.
- CONCLUSION OF CONTEST & PRIZE TERMS
The Contest will end promptly when the 20th qualifier is reached.
There is a limit of one Prize per person during the Sweepstakes Period.
A government issued photo ID will be required when claiming the Prize.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for any other prize or equivalent prize.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE
Prizes may be collected Monday through Friday between 10am and 4pm at Townsquare Media of Albany, Inc., 1241 Kings Road, Schenectady 12303. In the Contest Organizer’s discretion, Contest Winners may be required to receive the Prize via mail or to receive the Prize via another method specified by the Contest Organizer (i.e., direct payment to the bill provider).
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to the following:
- Potential Winners and Contest Winners (collectively, for purposes of this section, “Winners”) must comply with all of the rules of the Contest, including, but not limited to, any restrictions on age and/or residency, and have not committed any fraud or deception in entering the Contest or claiming the Prize.
- Winners must affirm and represent that he/she is not an employee or agent of the participating station, Contest Organizer, or any sponsor of the Contest and is not a member of the same household of any such employee or agent.
- In consideration of the receipt of the Prize, each Winner agrees to be solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or other fees, including, but not limited to, any federal state or local income taxes, that are or may become payable as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- Winners agree to allow the participating station, Contest Organizer, and/or its designees the right to use Winner’s name, likeness, portrait, recorded voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the participating station, Contest Organizer, and/or the products and services of any of its designees.
- The Contest Organizers makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the Prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Contest Organizers hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
- Winners expressly release the Contest Organizers, and any additional sponsors of the contest, and their respective officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees, from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that he/she may have, or may subsequently acquire, as a result of participating in the Contest and/or receipt of the Prize.
- No purchase is necessary to participate in or win this Contest. Contests are void where prohibited by law.
- Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc., their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, vendors and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible.
- The Contest Organizers are not responsible for telephone system or internet failure, or other inability of entrants to enter due to technical malfunction. This Contest Organizers are not responsible for lost, late or misdirected mail or for printing errors. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
- Listeners are only eligible to win Prizes every 30 days.
- All federal, state and local taxes apply and are the sole responsibility of each Winner.
- The Company reserves the right to make and change the Contest rules, including changing the Contest dates, but only to the extent permitted by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, including the rules and published policies of the Federal Communications Commission.