Now You Can Kiss Over The Internet And Other News of The Day[AUDIO]
Weird Sean and Richie Show today, kind of all over the place. I guess I should have seen it coming because we started with such an odd monologue. Let's see what we covered today.
- Was Osama Bin Laden spotted at The J.F.K. airport?
- Andrew Dice Clay calls out the "Donald" and the "Charlie". You don't remember Dice? It's this guy:
- The Black Eyed Peas are performing in Central Park.
- We also talk about a device that was created to kiss over the internet. I found this video for you so you can see it in action.
- What city in the U.S. is the most disaster prone?
- There is no love for "Big Oil"
- And..... Got Sofia?
All this and more in today's morning monologue. Go ahead, give it a listen, you know you want to.