Osama is Dead! and Other News of the Day [AUDIO]
There are not many things that overshadow just about everything else. The news that Osama Bin Laden had finally been found and killed however is one of those things. I have to admit when I got to work this morning , I considered not doing a monologue at all but then I figured, why not? It’s not like the news is sad. I have to admit at least that it in no way saddens me. I think the world is a better place without that kind of hate in it. So I did do a monologue, tried to find a couple of funny sides to pure evil, (this is not easy) and covered a few other stories. So here is how it shook down.
- We start with the big story, Osama is killed by U.S. Navy Seals.
- Hugh Heffner gave hid girlfriend a new car.
- Are they really making a “Fast and Furious 6″?
- Over 3 Billion people watched the Royal Wedding.
- Pope John Paul II becomes a saint.
All this fun and more covered in today’s Sean and Richie Show monologue. Give it a listen here if you missed it!