Oprah Winfrey is Honored by Chicago and Other News of The Day [AUDIO]
If I'm being totally honest, things got off to a bit of a slow start today. Much like a car in the dead of winter we had to hit the ignition on the monologue a few times before it actually rumbled into life. I think once we got it going though there were a couple of laughs to be had. Let's see what we made fun of today on the "Sean and Richie Show".
- Osama's journal was found in the raid in Pakistan.
- Donald Trumps popularity is fading.
- The average person breaks the law 21 times a year.
- Al Pacino will star in a new movie about John Gotti.
- Lindsay Lohan is almost off house arrest.
- Denice Richards wont let Charlie Sheen see his kids.
- Oprah is honored by the city of Chicago.
If any or all of these tid bits excite you , it may be time to listen to the morning show monologue. GO ahead just press play.