Upstate NYers, Uber Says We Leave This Weird Stuff Behind [LIST]
It's happened to you, I'm sure. You take a cab or ride-share, you get to your destination and that's when you find out something fell out of your pocket. At least none of your things were as strange as these. Or were they?
Yesterday, Uber released the list and the most common items are what you'd expect: phone, wallet, keys. They also said that the days with the most reports of things left behind were:
- January 1, 2018
- October 29, 2017
- February 10, 2018
- February 18, 2018
- August 6, 2017
My question when I saw this list I found at New York Upstate wasn't "How'd they leave these things behind," it was "Why did they have this stuff in the first place?"
- Tide Pods - yeah, sure, you may be using it for laundry and not ingest but would you really report that left behind?
- A microwave - I have so many questions.
- Cheesecake - I get this one, leftovers from Colonie Center, obviously, but, like the Tide Pod, are you so concerned with it that you're going to report it missing?
- A single green Birkenstock
- A pink wig
- A birthday car full of lottery tickets
- A Buffalo Bills visor
- A blue asthma pump - that's not good.
Have you ever left something in a ride-share/cab? If you ever forget something in an Uber ride, check out this video about how to get it back.