Saratoga County Man Missing Since Sunday – Police Ask for Your Help!
Police Search for Saratoga County Man who Went Missing on Sunday.
Frank Brimhall, a 57-year-old, missing vulnerable adult who has hallucinations and is confused, and may be in need of medical attention.
The electronic signs went up - visible to commuters throughout Upstate New York this morning and State Police in New York are asking for the public's help in locating a man who was last seen over the weekend.
Police fear that the man they're looking for may be in need of medical attention, and here's what we know this morning, and anyone with more information is asked to contact the Saratoga County Sheriff's Office(518) 885-6761 or 911
- State Police in New York is looking for a man named Frank Brimhall.
- Brimhall, according to the New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services is a 57-year-old missing vulnerable adult who has hallucinations and is confused, and may be in need of medical attention.
- According to the press release, he was last seen on Hack Road in the town of Corinth, Saratoga County, at 8:00 PM on Sunday, October 9.
- Police say Frank was driving a 2003 black Jeep Liberty with New York registration CEY-3172.
- He was last seen wearing a dark-colored sweatshirt and sweatpants.
Here's a photo of the car he may be driving
WGT: 250 lbs.
Police ask to be on the lookout for him, anyone with more information is asked to contact the Saratoga County Sheriff's Office(518) 885-6761 or 911
List of Upstate New Yorkers Reported Missing Since 2000
13 Celebs You Might Spot Anytime in Saratoga this Summer
11 of New York's Most Wanted Criminals with Upstate Connections