My Top 5 Things I Need A Break From In 2016
I've got my list and I'm checking it twice. Here's my complaints IN ADVANCE for 2016. Would love to hear yours.
Ok, in no particular order -
1. No more outrageous "Trump-isms" for at least 30 days. I'm not talking about his politics here. I'm just talking about him saying derogatory things simply to get on social media. It's becoming too obvious. Stick to the issues, Donald. You make some good points, but just calm down, now - will ya?
2. Please, no Apple device revisions any time soon. My addiction is well established at this point. I have updated every iDevice I can. Please, Mr. Cook - leave the iPad, the iPhone, the Mac and the watch ALONE -at least 2017.
3. Give me some weather patterns that actually match the seasons. It's starting to worry me. What have we done to Mother Earth? How can we have NO snow at all? Bizarre
4. A general Kardashian ban from all social media unless they actually have REAL news to announce that doesn't involve a selfie of any sort.
5. Can we leave the racism for the history books and start advancing societally instead of the other way around? It's 2016, people! We have to be better than this.
OK, I have put the soap box away. What's YOUR "5"?
PS - Here's my wrap-up video of the best of 2015 if you are missing the "good old days" already!