Seeing Phish Tonight? Here’s What To Know Before You Go to Saratoga
The Vermont band Phish will return to Saratoga tonight for the second of 2 big shows but these aren't just any shows, these are the Phish Flood Recovery Benefit shows. These performances will take place Friday August 25th and Saturday August 26th at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. (SPAC)
If you are heading to SPAC Saturday there is much to know before you go to the show. Here's your guide.
Earlier this summer, parts of Vermont and Upstate New York experienced devastating flooding due to significant amounts of rain. NPR reports that hundreds of rescue missions were conducted as residents were displaced and roadways were washed away. Now Phish would like to help, the best way they know how. Check for tickets HERE.
SARATOGA PERFORMING ARTS CENTER, 108 Avenue of the Pines, Saratoga
- Live Nation Season Lawn Passes are NOT Valid for this event
- 12 Noon - Box office opens
- 4:30pm - Parking lots open - General parking is $10 per vehicle and must be paid with a credit or debit card upon entry to the lot
- 6:00pm - Gates open
- 7:30pm - Show starts (times subject to change)
- SPAC is a cashless venue (there are Cash to Card kiosks inside venue)
- Bag Policy - Make sure you have the correct type and size
- All children over the age of 2 need a ticket.
- Water – an empty water bottle OR up to 1 gallon of water in a factory sealed bottle
- Food - in a clear, 1-gallon zip-lock bag
- Cameras - nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- For a full list of what is permitted click HERE