Here Are 10 Signs You’re Falling in LOVE
On Wednesday morning, 3 lovely ladies will be coming into the studio to play "The Dating Game" to hopefully win a date with Nick Kessler!
I'm hoping it's not just one date for him... but true love!
But how will he know if he's falling??
According to a researcher at Rutgers University, our brains work differently when we're falling in LOVE with someone.
Here are 10 signs you're currently falling for someone -
1. They seem oddly unique and special to you. You might even use the word "perfect."
2. You can't stop thinking about them. Your friends might claim you're obsessed.
3. You panic if there's a minor setback, because you really want things to work out.
4. You go through something stressful together, and feel closer because of it.
5. You feel out of control, and don't always make rational decisions.
6. You wish you could spend more time together. Maybe even ALL your free time.
7. You start making sacrifices, and feel like you'd literally do ANYTHING for them.
8. You start changing little things to make them happy. Like how you dress.
9. You start acting jealous and possessive. Which isn't always bad in small doses.
10. It's not all about the sex. In one study, two-thirds of people who were in love said sex WASN'T the most important part of their relationship.
The research says that you shouldn't freak out if you're currently in love and these things don't happen all the time for you anymore! Once you're together for a long time they don't happen as much, but it's okay... it's actually totally normal!
Here's hoping Nick finds true love!