Girl Bit By Camel at Schaghticoke Fair
What was a fun day at the fair turned scary for one family from Mechanicville when their daughter was bitten by a camel in the petting zoo.
Petting zoos can be fun, and the Schaghticoke Fair is always one of the best in the area, but when you’re around wild animals, people tend to be very at ease, which often makes it easy to forget that the animals are, in fact, wild. According to the Times Union, the two year old girl is receiving preventive antibiotics. We wish her a speedy recovery!
Have you ever had an animal take a nip at you while visiting a petting zoo?