Free Stuff in the Capital Region! Even the Dog is Free? Yes!
With Christmas just a few weeks away it's time to start thinking about making a plan!
The pressure to buy gifts for the people in your life can be overwhelming so I am here to help you out. I have come up with a list of FREE items that can be found right here, or close by, in the Capital Region! Yes, FREE!
I scoured craigslist and found pages of FREE items listed and all you have to do is arrange to pick them up. Before you do any of that check out this list of safety tips from ADT on how to shop on craigslist safely.
- Make sure the transaction is worth your time
- Always use a proxy email address
- Plan details in advance
- Meet in public and bring a friend
Let's get right to it. Here are a few items from the Capital Region at Craigslist Albany as well as Craigslist Catskills and Craigslist Hudson Valley. Some of these items are well worth the time to pick them up, others I found amusing. Get them before they are gone!
Here are just a few examples of what I found for FREE on Craigslist:
- Dogs and Cats Yes, free dogs and cats available while they last
- X-Box - Comes with console, games and controller
- Several barns! The wood alone is worth a fortune!
- RV Trailer
- Poybelly Pig - You have to see it to believe it
This is just the beginning but here is a great start to FREE stuff in the Capital Region.