Attending Outlaw Music Fest at SPAC? Like it or Not, Here are the Covid Guidelines
The Outlaw Music Festival, featuring Willie Nelson & Family, Sturgill Simpson, Gov't Mule and Margo Price is headed to Saratoga Performing Arts Center on Sunday September 12, 2021. Considering that each tour dictates the COVID policy for each show let's take a look at the guidelines for this Outlaw Music Fest.
- Attendees must have received a negative COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours prior to event entry.
- OR be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- All fans will provide printed proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 72-hours prior to entering the venue
- OR must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two weeks after final dose) and provide proof of vaccination – either the original vaccination card or printed documentation providing proof of immunization with an appropriate ID matching the name on your documentation.
- Unvaccinated fans under 12 years of age will be required to take a COVID-19 diagnostic test within 72-hours before the event and will provide proof of negative results prior to entering the venue.
- All guests are encouraged to wear a mask for the duration of the event.
If you would like to purchase tickets to Outlaw Music Festival you can do so HERE. Keep these attendance requirements in mind when purchasing tickets.
On Monday October 4, 2021, Live Nation Entertainment will require all artists, fans and staff members to be fully vaccinated or show a negative test result to enter one of their venues. In the meantime, there are 2 shows this weekend at SPAC and each have their own COVID guidelines. Let this be your guide when it comes to concerts at SPAC this September.