5 Things To Do On A Gorgeous Spring Day
With the tough winter that recently past, it’s just so nice to see the sun, and enjoy the warm temperatures, while they last. After all, it is April, and around here, that means 80 degrees one day, but maybe snow in a day or two. So here's a list of some things you can do:
1) Go outside for a walk. Not only is it healthy, but it can help you to think about things. Do it alone or with a friend, especially a four legged friend.
2) Do a little yard work. Mainly to clean up some of the winter junk that’s accumulated.
3) Have lunch or dinner outdoors. Maybe go and grab a sub or a burger and find somewhere to sit and enjoy it. Always more fun to do with a friend.
4) Go get some ice cream. I suggested this after the lunch or dinner thing, but that’s up to you. Just don't blame me for spoiling your meal.
5) Go out for a drive. I left this for last because of gas prices. It doesn’t have to be a long drive, maybe just cruise around town for a change of scenery.
Get out, if you can. What will you get out to do?