10 Perks You Wish You Had at Your Job
Do you wish you had pet insurance? On-site day-care at work? Or a set aside nap time? I know I sure do!
90% of employers said in a recent survey that they have some sort of retirement plan for their employees, and 76% said that they provide free coffee. And although the coffee here tastes like it's free, they do provide it for us. So, I guess that's good!
According the the survey, here are the ten weirdest perks offered by some companies -
1. 14% have on-site fitness classes, and 11% offer on-site massage therapy.
2. 9% have health insurance for pets, and 8% allow pets at work.
3. 9% pay for the mini-bar if you stay at a hotel on business, and 4% will also cover your pay-per-view bill.
4. 8% of companies give employees a paid day off for their BIRTHDAY.
5. 5% have an on-site vegetable garden at work.
6. 2% offer UNLIMITED paid time off, and 3% offer unlimited sick days.
7. 2% will help women pay to have their eggs frozen.
8. 2% do a take-your-PARENT-to-work day. Wait, huh?
9. 2% offer on-site haircuts.
10. 2% have a room at work that's specifically for taking naps.
Nice! I know that most of us don't have these perks, but isn't it nice to know that somewhere out there there are about 2-11% of people who are having a great time at work!