The Biggest Fashion Mistakes That Men Make
Sean and Richie are on vacation this week, which is really too bad, because this morning I went over a new list of fashion mistakes just for boys, according to a new study.
There is a common thread (see what I did there?) of ill fitting clothing being a problem, and Jess, Alex (the interns) and I all agree - too big or too small is a problem.
Here's the list -
1. Wearing too many accessories . . . like hats, necklaces, rings, and bracelets.
2. T-shirts with ironic or childish phrases.
3. Mixing patterns.
4. Dad jeans.
5. Wearing a backpack in a professional setting.
6. Suits that don't fit.
7. Running shoes with jeans.
8. Dress shirts that don't fit.
Do you think they left anything out?
I don't care for belt clips for phones or pagers or anything else! Unless it's a tool belt, and then it's a fashion do! ;-)
Also, how did Jorts (jean shorts) not make the list???