Where Is Your Favorite Place To Eat Cheap In The Capital Region?
If you are out and about in the Capital Region you certainly have had an occasion to grab a quick bite to eat. Most people have their favorite restaurants where they can get a quick meal, but TripAdvisor has recently given us their top ratings for cheap eateries in the Albany area.
Get our free mobile app
Tripadvisor went through a list of fast food establishments to eat in the area. They’ve rated the restaurants on a scale from 1 to 5 with specific ratings for the food itself, the service in the restaurant, and the value of the food. Let’s take a look and see what they found.
- Coming in at #5 was Taiwan Noodle. Taiwan Noodle is located at 218 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12206. The restaurant is listed as an Asian/Taiwanese restaurant. They received a 4.5 out of 5 after 36 reviews. They got 4.5 for the Food, a 4.5 for Service, a 4.5 for Value and 3.0 for Atmosphere.
- In at #4 is Ted’s Fish Fry. They are located at 203 Wolf Rd. #1, Albany, NY 12205. They are listed as an American, Seafood establishment. They had a total of 4.0 after 113 reviews. They got 3.5 for Food, 3.5 for Service, 3.5 for Value and 3.0 for Atmosphere. (With these ratings I don’t see how this establishment came in at number four; but this is not my survey).
- In at #3 is Pearl Street Diner. The Pearl Street diner is listed as an American. Diner and it is located at 40 N. Pearl. St., Albany, NY 12207. They are rated 4.0 with 80 reviews. They received 4.0 for Food, 4.0 for Service, 4.0 for Value, and 3.5 for Atmosphere.
- The #2 spot goes to Jack’s Diner. Jack’s Diner is located at 547 Central Ave., Albany, NY 12206. They are listed as an American, Diner. They received a 4.5 rating with 47 reviews. They got 4.5 for Food, a 4.5 for Service, and 4.5 for Value.
- In at #1 is Berber and Wolf’s Vegan Delicatessen. If you were looking for some good food from an American Café, go to 227 Lark Street Albany, NY 12210. Berger and Wolf’s was rated at 5.0 with 39 reviews. They got a 4.5 for Food, 5.0 for Service and 4.5 for Value.
If you know of a restaurant that did not make this list, let us know where we can get some more good food in the Albany area?
43 Restaurants That Have Desserts That People Go Nuts Over
LOOK: Here are the biggest HBCUs in America
More than 100 historically Black colleges and universities are designated by the U.S. Department of Education, meeting the definition of a school "established prior to 1964, whose principal mission was, and is, the education of black Americans."
StudySoup compiled the 20 largest historically Black colleges and universities in the nation, based on 2021 data from the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics. Each HBCU on this list is a four-year institution, and the schools are ranked by the total student enrollment.