Twisted Tea Twist Up Your Hunt Giveaway Contest Rules
Twisted Tea “Twist Up Your Hunt” Giveaway
Text to Win Only
The following rules govern the Twisted Tea “Twist Up Your Hunt” Giveaway (“Contest”), sponsored by WGNA-FM, WQBK-FM, and WTMM-FM operating in the Albany, New York market (the “Stations”). The Contest is operated by Townsquare Media of Albany, Inc. (the “Company”), which is the FCC licensee of the Station.
1. The Contest is scheduled to begin on Monday, October 12, 2015 and end on Friday, November 6, 2015. The sole prize to be awarded is an Outdoor Gear Package provided by Frank’s Gun and Tackle located at 3549 NY-30, Gloversville, NY 12078. The Package features a Moultrie Game Cam, Rocky Camo Pants and Reversible Jacket, Rocky Camo Boots, Rocky Camo Hat, Rocky Camo Gloves, and Auto Focusing Bushnell Binoculars with an estimated retail value of $1,000 (the “Grand Prize”). There will be NO option to receive cash in lieu of the Grand Prize.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Contest is void where prohibited. The Stations will periodically broadcast the key terms of the Contest rules on the Stations during the course of the Contest.
3. The Contest is open to all eligible U.S. residents of New York State, 21 or over with a valid photo state issued ID or driver’s license. Each entrant must have a valid street address in the state of New York in order to qualify (a P.O. Box address will not suffice). Employees, directors, officers, and agents of the Company, the Stations, the Sponsoring Retailer (defined below), and the parent companies, divisions, dealers, retailers, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies and suppliers of each, and immediate families or significant others of each, and employees of all media or mass communication within a one hundred (100) mile radius of the Stations’ main studio (located at 1241 Kings Road Schenectady, NY 12303) are not eligible to enter or win the Contest. Immediate family includes the spouse, great-grandparents, grandparents, parents (including in-laws), brothers, sisters, children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren of the employee and his/her spouse, including step-relatives. This also includes individuals for whom the employee is current legal guardian. Employees of alcoholic beverage retailers distributors, and manufacturers are also not eligible to enter to win.
4. By participating in this Contest, each entrant grants permission for his or her picture, voice and/or telephone call to be recorded, rebroadcast and posted on Company websites and promotional and sales materials for use by the Stations. The winner of the Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize Winner”) hereby grants the Company a perpetual worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free sub-license (through multiple tiers), right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote his/her picture and voice, in all media now known or hereinafter created.
5. The odds of winning the Grand Prize will depend on the number of participants. The Grand Prize Winner will be required to complete the appropriate tax forms at the Stations’ main studio prior to claiming the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize Winner will be sent a 1099 MISC federal tax form.
6. The Grand Prize Winner will be expected to claim the prize from the WGNA-FM/WQBK-FM/WTMM-FM (the “Station”) during standard business hours, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) within ten (10) days of being notified that they are the winner. The Grand Prize Winner must possess a valid New York photo I.D.(acceptable to the “Station”), bearing the picture of the contestant that will be presented to WGNA-FM/WQBK-FM/WTMM-FM and accepted before the prize is awarded. The Grand Prize will be forfeited if not claimed as outlined above.
7. The Grand Prize is not transferable prior to its claim by the Grand Prize Winner. No substitution for a prize will be made at the request of the Grand Prize Winner.
8. How to Play: Beginning on October 12, 2015 and ending at 11:59pm on November 6, 2015, eligible entrants at participating retail accounts may text a code available at the Twisted Tea display. Participating retail accounts are the following: Thruway Beverages II located at 1184 NY-29, Greenwich, NY 12834; Midtown Discount Beverage located at 105 Townsend Ave, Johnstown, NY 12095; TJ’s Discount Beverage Center located at 60 Elmwood Ave, Gloversville, NY 12078; Anchor Beverage II located at 376 Dix Ave, Queensbury, NY 12804; Save More Beverage located at 1512 US 9, Clifton Park, NY 12065; Glenville Beverage located at 96 Freemans Bridge Rd, Scotia, NY 12302; Chapman’s General Store located at 1409 County Road 24, Middle Granville, NY 12849; Union Food Mart & Deli located at 2 South St, Ballston Spa, NY 12020; Broadway Market located at 155 Broadway, Whitehall, NY 12887; Voorheesville Mini Mart located at 106 Maple Ave, Voorheesville, NY 12186; Lewis Super located at 2358 Burgoyne Ave, Hudson Falls, NY 12839; M&R Mart located at 253 Milton Ave, Ballston Spa, NY 12020; Countryside Mart #6 located at 788 Helderberg Trail, East Byrne, NY 12059; Mohawk Dairy Store located at 260 Forest Ave, Amsterdam, NY 12010; Fuel N Food located at 30 E State St, Gloversville, NY 12078; Van Vranken Getty located at 2248 Broadway, Schenectady, NY 12306; Westerlo Food Mart located at 3664 NY-85, Westerlo, NY 12193; Marpe’s Country Store located at 2579 State Route 67, Johnsonville, NY 12094. Listeners that cannot text in to win can also register by filling out a contest entry form on the contest page on WGNA.com, Q103Albany.com, or 1045theteam.com. No purchase necessary, but standard text rates may apply. On November 9, 2015, Company personnel will select one person as the winner of the Grand Prize and will notify that person via text or phone call regarding their selection as the Grand Prize Winner and of the deadline for collecting the Grand Prize from WGNA-FM/WQBK-FM/WTMM-FM. In the event the Grand Prize Winner does not collect the Grand Prize within 10 days of the notification set forth in this Section 8, then an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected at random and notified of such selection via text, or phone call.
9. Limitation on Liability: By entering this Contest, all entrants release the Company, the Stations and Boston Beer and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent companies, officers, directors, agents, promotional partners and employees from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prize. Neither the Company nor the Stations are responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries, including any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or errors of the U.S. Postal service. Neither the Company nor the Stations are responsible for cheating or fraud by any entrants. If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of operating as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company and the Stations which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, the Company and the Stations reserve the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Incomplete or illegible entries or registrations may be disqualified.
10. The Company is not responsible for any lost mail, incorrect addresses, incorrect phone numbers or failure to notify any Semifinalist based on information provided by any entrant to the Contest. All entries and registrations become the property of the Company and may not be acknowledged or returned.
11. As a licensee of the FCC and a trustee of the public airwaves, the Stations reserve the right to interrupt and/or discontinue any contest or promotion (and not award the offered prize) at the discretion of Company management if world events, the national mood, or public safety so warrant.
12. Contest Disputes: The Company shall be the sole arbiter of the Contest and the interpreter of Contest rules. Its decisions shall be final. Entry into the Contest constitutes agreement by contestants to abide by these rules, as well as any other rules established by the Company and the Stations.
13. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any winner if any Contest rules are violated in any way. The Company reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to have violated a Contest rule as outlined above, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means.
14. In the event the winner is subject to or is the subject of any order or legal process issued by any governmental agency having jurisdiction over the affairs of the winner (i.e. garnishment, child support order, judgment, lien, and the like), the Company’s delivery of the prize to the official representative of the governmental entity claiming a right to the prize shall be thus deemed as the Company’s awarding the prize to the winner. The Company shall be entitled to rely in good faith, upon any documents presented by the representative seeking to collect the prize in lieu of the winner. The Company shall not be liable for any claim by any winner for damages incidental thereto.
15. The Company reserves the right to make and change the Contest rules, including changing the Contest dates, but only to the extent permitted by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, including the rules and published policies of the Federal Communications Commission.
16. A copy of these Rules is also available during business hours, 8am - 5pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), at the Stations’ studios, 1241 Kings Road Schenectady, NY 12303 and on the Stations’ websites.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning. Must be 21 years of age or older at time of entry and a legal U.S. resident ofNY to participate. Void where prohibited by law. Begins 10/12/15. Ends 11/6/15. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET on 11/6/15 to be eligible. See retailers or radio station for Official Rules. Twisted Tea is not a sponsor or otherwise affiliated with the Sweepstakes.