Top 5 Things You Never Knew About Zac Brown
Have you been listening to our fine station lately? Zac is back! He's coming to SPAC on September 6th. If you haven't seen his show, you're missing something amazing. I like the guy so much, I did some extra reading about him. Here's 5 surprising things I found out about him
1. He has 11 other brothers and sisters (any other budding musicians in that group?)
2. His stepfather was a dentist and he got one of his patients to teach classical guitar lessons to Zac. He stuck with it for 2 years. Did you hear that, kids?
3. The original Zac Brown band consisted of him, a bass player and drummer. That's it.
4. His father and he opened a music club and restaurant together in Georgia back in 2004. It was called Zac's Place. They sold it and with the money, he bought a tour bus to concentrate on music full time.
5. His first album, released in 2005 was called Home Grown. Does that name ring a bell? Yup, that's also the name of his current single, so I guess it brings back some memories of his early days. (He also has his own record label now - Southern Ground Artists. He's definitely got more people in his organization than a bass player and a drummer these days)
Can't wait to see Zac at SPAC. Just one of the amazing number of concerts coming to the area.
(All info from Wikipedia)