Your Groundhog’s Day True False Test
Don’t you hate True False tests? I like making them up, but hate taking them! Hope YOU like taking them–otherwize this was a total waste of a perfectly good blog…1. According to the National Climate Center–that little rodent is only right 72% of the time. T or F ?
2. In Alaska, Groundhog’s Day is February 15th. T or F?
3. In Southeast Pennsylvania, they have a social event in which you are not allowed to speak English–only the Pennyslyvania German dialect T F?
4. The largest Groundhog Day Celebration in the country is not in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania T F?
5. The 1993 Movie Groundhog Day was mostly filmed in Woodstock, NY. TF?
(answers are below——don’t cheat, you cheaters!!!!)
1. False. Only right 39% of the time! (And you believe this stuff???—really??
2. False. It’s February 2nd, and it’ called Marmot Day. They dont even HAVE many groundhogs there!
3.True–and they charge you a fine per English word that you use.
4. False! Haven’t you learned that when the word NOT is in a true false question, it’s probably B.S.?? LOL
5. Kinda True, Kinda False! It was mostly filmed in Woodstock………..Illinois!!!!! Tricked ya! (isn’t there ALWAYS a True False question that’s purposely constructed to trick you?
Which is why I HATE True False Tests! TRUE!!!!
Thanks to Wikipedia for the information. And God knows if it’s even accurate or not to begin with!! Have a nice day!!!