Top Things To Do This Fall In The Capital Region
Face it, Summer is pretty much dead and gone. Another year past and another few warm days to go. So here are things to look forward too this Fall.
- 29th Annual Apple Festival & Craft Show: If you are looking for some fun just beyond yourself but for the full family. Hit up Goolds on October 7th.
- Double M Haunted Hayrides: Its the season for being spooky, Double M, a Capital Region tradition.
- Views of Foliage: Name it. Prospect Mountain, Saratoga Monument, Thatcher Park and so on. Get the views.
- Fall Foliage Festival: Mabee’s in Rotterdam does a whole festival in honor of the orange leaves.
- Halloween Knick at Night: Have you heard about the Knickerbocker Mansion in Schaghticoke? If not look into it, and get scared.
- Saratoga Fall Festival 2017: More family fun to be had here. You name it, they have it.
- Saratoga Scare Fair: Whats better than a hayride, a scare fair. Just saying.
- Apple Cider Donuts: Check out all the local places for the delicious treats.
- Haunted history walking tour: This is coming up this week in Albany, google it and be amazed.
- Festivals Devoted to Comfort Food: Like Troys Chowder Festival. I don’t like chowder, but if you do by all means.
- Capital Building is Haunted: Tours are done too, check them out. Maybe have a former governor give you a spook.
- Saratoga Harvest Festival: An event filled with autumn inspired beer and food. Going on Saturday September 30th at the Saratoga Race Track. Tickets? Click or tap this link.
These are just some things, check out the post provided by the good people at Times Union. They put the list together and listed off plenty of activities that will make the cooler weather fun. The link is below.