Top 5 Favorite Movie Quotes — Scott’s Picks [VIDEOS]
Earllier today I saw the trending hashtag on Twitter #FavoriteMovieQuotes and obviously it got me thinking about some of mine. I love movies and my friends and I have a habit of quoting many on a regular basis! Here is just a small sample of some of mine.
1. I Have Come Here To Chew Bubble Gum And Kick A**, And I’m All Out Of Bubble Gum — They Live
The absolute best line from a very underrated Sci-Fi/Action film. As a wrestling fan I was always a fan of “Rowdy” Rowdy Piper for his humor and this line gets me laughing every time.
2. My Name Is Inigo Montoya. You Killed My Father, Prepare To Die–The Princess Bride
You see the name of the movie and you think “Chick Flick”, but I have always loved this movie and this is the first thing I think about when the movie is mentioned.
3. I’ll Be Back — The Terminator
I am a huge Arnold Schwarzenegger fan, I probably have all his movies on DVD or VHS. You can’t go wrong with an all time classic line.
4. Just A Bit Outside — Major League
This is probably one of my favorite movies of all time. I even named my fantasy baseball team “Juuuuust A Bit Outside” too.
5. Come Out To The Coast, We’ll Get Together Have A Few Laughs — Die Hard
Even though there is a more popular NSFW quote that Bruce Willis is noted for in this movie, I have always like this one a bit more!
There are probably a hundred more movie quotes that I love and many are probably not suitable to put on here. What are some of your favorite movie quotes.